||Features of Version 1.3|
EMS contains various models for efficiency measurement. See the
documentation for details.
- Operating System: Windows 9x/NT
- Accepted data files: Excel 97 or ASCII
- Convex and nonconvex technologies
- Constant, nonincreasing, nondecreasing, variable returns to scale
- Radial, additive, maxAverage (=Färe-Lovell), minAverage and superefficiency measures
- Input-, ouput-, non-oriented
- Weights restrictions
- Non-discretionary inputs/outputs
- Support for program efficiency, Malmquist indices, Window Analysis
- Reports scores, shadow prices/weights, intensities ("lambdas"), benchmarks, and slacks
- Computing times:
|Problem size (DMUs/inputs/outputs)
|seconds (Pentium 133)
- LP solver: Version 2.11 of
a state-of-the-art interior point LP solver (Sources:
For non-commercial use only!
BPMPD performed very well
for optimization codes. Thanks to BPMPD's author Csaba Mészáros
for the kind support during the development of EMS.